Small Concealer Brush
Small Concealer Brush
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Small Concealer Brushes
BRAND: Brittany Cosmetics
BEST FOR: Concealer
HOW TO USE
- Starting with clean, moisturized skin, use a concealer brush to outline the area to be concealed.
- Apply the concealer along the perimeter of the area to be concealed.
- After outlining, use gentle strokes to blend the concealer outward. Keep feathering the product outward for a smooth, seamless finish.
- To ensure a perfect finish, touch up any areas that may need more coverage.
- Use a clean concealer brush and blend the areas until the coverage is seamless and natural-looking.
- To lock in the coverage and set the area, use a powder brush to press a setting powder over the concealed area.
FEATURES of Small Concealer Brushes
- Can be used with powder, cream, and liquid formulas
- The makeup brush is soft and smooth, tight, and not easy to fall off, With a peculiar design, it could suitably fit many ways of facial makeup.
- Easy to wash after usage
- 100% synthetic bristles and cruelty-free
- No harm ingredients
BRUSH CARE GUIDE
- Clean regularly. Gently clean your makeup brushes with warm water and a gentle shampoo such as baby shampoo. A mild soap can also be used. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and lay your brushes flat on a clean towel to air dry.
- Before use, ensure the brushes are dry and free from bacteria. To make sure they are clean, apply a small amount of alcohol on the bristles and allow them to sit for a few minutes before wiping them off with a clean cloth.
- Store your brushes in a dry place. Storing your brushes in a proper makeup case ensures that they do not accumulate dust or debris. Don’t store them in the bathroom as moisture can damage the bristles.
- Replace your brushes periodically. Replace your makeup brushes on a regular basis. Keep an eye on the condition of the bristles and if they are showing signs of wear, replace them as soon as possible.
- Be gentle when using your brushes. Brushes are made from delicate fibers and should always be handled with care. Do not scrub too hard and be extra gentle with eye makeup brushes.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Start by wetting the bristles with warm water.
- Add a small amount of brush cleaner to the bristles and massage them into a lather.
- Rinse the bristles with warm water and allow the brush to air dry.