BRITTANY COSMETICS cares about your data protection and privacy.
We are highly committed to offering the highest standards of products and services. With that, we value each of our existing or prospective clients and therefore aim at maintaining the best protection for your personal data.
- Who is responsible for your personal information and processing?
The BRITTANY COSMETICS websites are operated by BRITTANY COSMETICS LTD, a UK enterprise (“BRITTANY” or “We”). BRITTANY may share information with its affiliates in accordance with the safeguards foreseen in this Policy.
All online sales on the e-commerce section of this website are made by BRITTANY COSMETICS LTD.
Furthermore, all marketing communications are sent to you by BRITTANY COSMETICS LTD.
For general enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- What personal data do We collect and how do We use it?
As a part of the services We provide, We may obtain information indirectly by You. Some information about yourself is collected whilst You are browsing the BRITTANY COSMETICS website. This information is essential for technical purposes which is needed for the functioning of the website that is to improve the browsing experience and to perform analytics which will enable BRITTANY COSMETICS to serve You better.
Some information We indirectly obtain is:
- Information relative to your website usage data (e.g behavioural analysis via cookies and other similar technologies)
- Technological information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, linked to Your browsing on Our website and for identification of Your country
BRITTANY COSMETICS does not specifically focus on minors, that is individuals under legal age. Should BRITTANY COSMETICS unwittingly collect such information, the minor’s legal representative has the option to exercise the minor’s rights on his/her name and on his/her behalf any time they wish to do so.
Information you submit directly to us includes:
- Your identity
- Your contact details
- Your resident address or address You wish Your Item(s) to be supplied delivered to
- Information You provide for Our customer service team
- Your bank details which are fully encrypted.
- Information relating to your orders e.g. invoices
- Why does BRITTANY COSMETICS collect data?
BRITTANY COSMETICS may process your data to:
- Enable You to purchase BRITTANY COSMETICS products on our website
- Process and manage delivery and contact information when placing an order
- Record purchases on our websites
- Respect our legal obligations like fights against money laundering, cosmetic regulations, credit card fraud and fights against counterfeit products
- Establish financial studies
- Manage customer relations
- Managing your customer experience
- What legal grounds justify BRITTANY COSMETICS the processing of your personal data?
Our processing of your personal data is on the basis of the obligation to comply with all the laws and regulations as such. These include the necessity to obtain data in order to perform what’s agreed in the contract between yourself and BRITTANY COSMETICS and also to provide you the website for browsing.
BRITTANY COSMETICS may have to transfer data required to third parties which has an authority empowered by the law to make such a request.
- To whom could BRITTANY COSMETICS disclose your personal data?
Your personal data can only be accessed by a limited list of recipients such as BRITTANY COSMETICS personnel. Only authorised persons within BRITTANY COSMETICS enterprise have accessibility to your personal data e.g. Legal, IT team, Compliance, and Customer Relationship Management.
Outside of BRITTANY COSMETICS enterprise: Your personal data will not be transferred to other third parties but service providers acting on behalf of BRITTANY COSMETICS LTD. based on secured contractual agreements between Us and You with extremely strict data protection obligations.
Such third-party service providers and subcontractors include:
- Payment service providers
- Maintenance service providers and site hosting
- Anti-fraud services
- Logistic service providers e.g. Delivery Couriers
- How long does BRITTANY COSMETICS store your data?
Legal periods of retention are complied by the recommendations and suggestions of the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and the legal obligations covering BRITTANY COSMETICS.
- What are your rights?
Under present regulations and laws, you can request access, rectification, request erasure, and object to processing your data in accordance with laws, insofar as this is applicable.
You must contact us to exercise the rights above. You can contact the BRITTANY COSMETICS customer service team at email@example.com stating your name, e-mail, resident address and any other necessary information needed to confirm your identity in order to carry out the request.
Furthermore, you have the right to unsubscribe from our weekly “Newsletter” communication emails at any time.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint if any applicable laws and regulations have been breached.