BRAND: Brittany Cosmetics
BEST FOR: Eyelash
HOW TO USE
- Start at the base of the lashes and sweep upward, separating and brushing out each individual lash.
- From the mid-section of your lashes outwards, gently curl the lashes upwards with a special eyelash curler if desired.
- Apply your favorite mascara to the top and bottom of your lashes.
- Can be used with powder, cream, and liquid formulas
- Can also be used to remove excess makeup from the lashes.
- The makeup brush is soft and smooth, tight, and not easy to fall off, With a peculiar design, it could suitably fit many ways of facial makeup.
- Easy to wash after usage
- 100% synthetic bristles and cruelty-free
- No harm ingredients
BRUSH CARE GUIDE
- Clean regularly. Gently clean your makeup brushes with warm water and a gentle shampoo such as baby shampoo. A mild soap can also be used. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and lay your brushes flat on a clean towel to air dry.
- Before use, ensure the brushes are dry and free from bacteria. To make sure they are clean, apply a small amount of alcohol on the bristles and allow them to sit for a few minutes before wiping them off with a clean cloth.
- Store your brushes in a dry place. Storing your brushes in a proper makeup case ensures that they do not accumulate dust or debris. Don’t store them in the bathroom as moisture can damage the bristles.
- Replace your brushes periodically. Replace your makeup brushes on a regular basis. Keep an eye on the condition of the bristles and if they are showing signs of wear, replace them as soon as possible.
- Be gentle when using your brushes. Brushes are made from delicate fibers and should always be handled with care. Do not scrub too hard and be extra gentle with eye makeup brushes.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Start by wetting the bristles with warm water.
- Add a small amount of brush cleaner to the bristles and massage them into a lather.
- Rinse the bristles with warm water and allow the brush to air dry.
The Eyelash brush is for brushing the lashes. It is handy to use when extending the eyelashes and for aftercare. An eyelash extension brush functions similarly to a hair brush or comb. It manipulates the lashes, cleanses tangles, and keeps their beauty. An essential professional makeup tool, the eyelash brush helps make your eyes look bigger and brighter. If you want gorgeous, fluttery, it's perfect for separating eyelashes before applying mascara. This handy tool can easily achieve the look you've always wanted!
Eyelash brushes purpose:
The purpose of an eyelash brush is to help separate, lengthen, and coat eyelashes with mascara or other products. Eyelash brushes can also be used to remove excess makeup from the lashes.
Eye lash brushes benefits:
Some of the benefits of using an eyelash brush include lengthening and thickening the appearance of lashes, helping to remove clumps and creating a more natural look.
How to choose an eyelash brush:
When choosing an eyelash brush, it is important to consider the size, shape, and type of bristles. The size should be appropriate for your Lashline, while the shape should allow you to reach all areas of your lashes. The bristles will depend on your preference, but synthetic bristles are often considered the best.
Eyelash brushes come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so it's important to find one that is best suited for your needs. Check out our selection of eyelash brushes!
Pictures of Ey elash Brush:
How to brush eyelash extensions?
How to use eye lash brush?
How often to brush eye lash extensions?
How to brush your eyelashes without a brush?
Once you've turned on your faucet, wash your eyelashes with the shampoo.
Rinse the lashes off and repeat until the water runs clear.