Today we talk about how to fix dried liquid lipstick, because of its necessity for women's problems with dried liquid lipsticks. Have you ever applied a beautiful liquid lipstick only to have it dry up a few hours later? Don't worry, it happens to the best of us! Fortunately, there are a few easy solutions that can help you salvage your dried lipstick and keep it looking good as new. Liquid lipstick is a lip product that blends the easy application of a gloss with the extended wear of traditional lipstick. We must use this liquid lip colour to enhance our looks, making them gorgeous and sophisticated. The significant issue with liquid lip colour is that if left uncovered, it has a tendency to dry out rapidly. Luckily, there are some simple ways how to fix dried lipstick, depending on the extent of drying.
What Ingredient Makes Liquid Lipstick Dry and Way to Wet Again
The main ingredient that makes liquid lipstick dried out is a polymer resin. This resin gives the lipstick the ability to form a film that adheres to the lips. The easiest way to make dry liquid lipstick wet again is by using a drop or two of facial oil, or a moisturizing lip balm. Mix the oil or balm with the dry lipstick and apply to your lips. It should rehydrate the lipstick and give it a smoother, more creamy texture.
How To Fix Dried Liquid Lipstick
Dried liquid lipsticks can be a major pain to deal with. It's surprisingly easy to turn a perfect, highly pigmented shade of matte lipstick into a patchy and dry mess. Fortunately, there are 3 easy solutions that will help you get your beloved liquid lipstick back in tip-top condition. First, you can add a small amount of moisturizer or oil to the lipstick. This will help put a new layer of hydration on top of the drying product. Then, you can use a hairdryer to heat up the lip colour and make it more malleable. Lastly, you can cool the lipstick tube in the refrigerator to help the product firm up and retain its shape and texture. Here are some hacks for dried liquid lipsticks.
A moisturiser in your dried-out lip colour will help prevent your lips from feeling dehydrated during the day. Moisturisers aid in locking in moisture and maintaining your lips' hydration. This not only makes your lips more comfortable and prevents the lip colour from cracking and making your lips look patchy. To effectively revive your dried-out lip colour, these steps for you_
- Begin by preparing your lips with a lip scrub. This will help to remove any dead skin cells and enable the moisturiser to penetrate thoroughly.
- Then, carefully apply a small drop of moisturiser to the lip colour and spread it evenly. Make sure to distribute it evenly without applying too much in one area.
- Once it's evenly applied, remove any excess with a clean tissue. You will be left with smooth, hydrated lipstick.
Add Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is an excellent way to revive your dried-out lipstick due to its moisturising effect. It is a natural oil with essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins that help to nourish and hydrate the lips. Adding oil to dry, crumbly lip colour is a straightforward process. So_
- Begin by taking a small amount of oil, approximately the size of a pea.
- Rub it between your fingers until it melts, then apply it directly to the lip colour.
- Gently mix the oil with the lip colour with a toothpick until it's fully blended.
- Apply the blended lip colour to your lips.
You'll notice that your lip colour has a new lease of life with a creamier and smoother texture.
Heat with a Hair Dryer
Using a hairdryer to revive your dried lip colour is an easy way to make it look like brand new. The heat from the hairdryer softens the lip colour and re-melts the formula, giving it a luxurious, glossy coat. Not only does a hairdryer revive your dried lip colour. It has the benefit of making your lip colour last longer. Creating a smoother and more even application, and offering an overall polished look. Here are steps for using a blow dryer_
- Begin by turning the blow dryer to its lowest setting.
- Carefully apply the blow dryer over the dried out lipstick for a few seconds. Do not hold the heat too close or for too long to prevent further drying out the product.
- If necessary, add a few drops of facial oil, such as jojoba or argan oil, to help soften the product.
- Reapply the blow dryer and gently massage the lipstick until it takes its original consistency.
- Apply a thin coat of the lipstick to your lips and follow with a lip moisturizer if desired.
Revive dried liquid lipstick is one of the necessary and beneficial methods of regular maintenance. It saves money and energy and also guarantees that lips look their best every day. Therefore, this simple and easy-to-follow process of reviving a dried-out liquid lipstick should be done daily for best results. It is always frustrating when a well-loved lipstick dries! Fortunately, there are three easy solutions that can help you restore your lipstick back to its original creamy texture. Whether it is a commercial product or a DIY one, these solutions will help your lipstick look as good as new. With a few simple ingredients and tools, you can turn that crumbly mess into something that gives you beautiful lips. All it takes is a few minutes, and you'll be thrilled with the end results.